What is iHerb?
iHerb is a California-based company that provides health and wellness products to customers in over 185 countries. It offers supplements, bathing and beauty products, herbs, sports goods, grocery, and kids’ accessories. The retailer is committed to making shopping convenient and accessible to all.
What are the Benefits of Ordering from iHerb?
The benefits of ordering from iHerb are:
- There’s no subscription or membership fee – you can shop with confidence, knowing that you’ll get value for money.
- The high turnover rate is an assurance of freshness and quality. You’ll find best-by-dates on most products. On average, there are over 10 million monthly active users who keep coming back for these amazing products.
- All distribution centers are climate-controlled to protect the products from heat, humidity, and cold.
- The company is committed to privacy, so they will never share your information with third parties. It’s one of the few US brands that comply with the European Union GDPR privacy laws.
- You’ll enjoy the 24/7 customer service. The team will be ready for all questions or concerns you may have.
- The brand strives to be part of the global solution of creating a healthier or more sustainable planet.
- The retailer uses enhanced 256-bit encryption. They only store only the last four digits of your card.
- The retailer only gives honest and accurate customer reviews.
- You save more when you order the products.
- iHerb offers rewards to thank customers for writing reviews and answering questions. After that, you can redeem the rewards for future purchases. To reward your credit, you must have at least $100. The year blowout sale is up to 50% off.
- The company is confident in the products it sells. Customers can take advantage of the 90-day money-back guarantee.
How Much Does It Cost to Order from iHerb?
iHerb offers free shipping for all orders over $40 through UPS, DHL, and Global mail. You also get discounts for large orders. For all first-time orders, you get 5% off.
For orders shipped in the US, you should shop for at least $20 and above to qualify for free shipping. The minimum order requirement will depend on the destination. Note: Free shipping doesn’t apply to all countries due to specific shipping limitations.
What are the Best Deals at iHerb?
The best deals at iHerb are supplements including Now Foods Vitamin D-3 125mcg, California Gold Nutrition Vitamin D3 125 mcg, and Doctor’s Best NAC detox regulators. Other categories that offer the best deals are bath and personal care, beauty, sports nutrition, grocery, pets, baby and kids, and home products.
You can also use iHerb coupons and promo codes to get the best deals on every purchase. All products are tested by third parties to ensure they meet the highest standards. If you live in Hong Kong, read our special iHerb 香港中文版。
How Can I Get in Contact with Their Customer Service?
There are many ways you can reach out to the iHerb team.
You can contact iHerb via email at [email protected] This option is suitable for those with less urgent issues. It takes at least 24 hours to respond to queries. If you decide to send an email, make sure it’s as vivid and descriptive as possible. If you send it over the weekend, you should expect a replay the next working day. The customer service team replies from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
iHerb has a live chat feature to help you address urgent issues 24/7. When you send a message, you get an instant reply. The average waiting time is 4-6 minutes. This is the most comfortable option if you have problems making a call. One benefit of this service is avoiding bias after hearing the voice. This service is not available during the holidays.
One thing that makes iHerb unique is that most issues can be handled on the FAQ page. The method you choose will depend on the issue at hand. If the query is urgent, FAQs may not be the most suitable option.
Some of the top questions you can get answers to include the refunds, login to accounts, shipping order, and missing or damaged items.
The customer service team is also available on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
iHerb takes feedback seriously and evaluates ways to accommodate customers. It delivers health and wellness products to over 180 countries – no third parties.
What are the Best Products to Buy?
iHerb is a lifesaver for busy parents. It offers a convenient range of products at friendly prices. The best products on iHerb are:
- Now Foods, Sambucus Zinc-C, 60 lozenges
- Nature’s Way vegan capsules
- Mommy’s Bliss, Gripe water
- Eucerin, 10Q anti-wrinkle face cream
When you shop with iHerb, you become part of the solution or a sustainable planet.
What are the Newest Products on the Market?
The new products on iHerb include Fearn Natural Food lecithin Granules, California Gold Nutrition daily multivitamins, and Little Remedies Sore Throat props. Other new products include:
- Lily sweet’s, milk chocolate style bar
- Den Tek, Professional Oral care Kit
- Johnson Natural whitening toothpaste
- Luden’s Pectin Lozenge
- Avalon Organics Thickening Shampoo
- Bragg Nutritional yeast 4.5OZ
What is the Company’s Address?
If you wish to contact the team via office address, you can use iHerb LLC 301 N Lake Ave, Pasadena, California 91101, United States.
What are the Company’s Hours of Operation?
The official hours to reach the customer service team are Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, and 10 am to 3.00 pm during the weekends.
How Do I Contact Customer Service?
Once you write an email, you’re issued with a support ticket.
What is the iHerb Phone Number?
iHerb phone number is (626) 795-5161. The common problems addressed using the number are returning an order, tracking a package, account access, making an order, and refunding a charge.
When you call the customer service number, you can solve issues promptly. The team will feel the urgency of your voice and can be more persuasive. Generally, the average waiting time is 3 minutes.
The only downside with iHerb is that the customer service team is available during weekdays (Monday to Friday). You may want to call in the afternoon when there’s less traffic.